The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Before the snow flies there are some things in the house/yard I need to take care of.
1. Mow the lawn at least one more time
2. Finish "bucking" the tree I took down with my new chainsaw.
3. Take down some more old trees before the wind and snow catch them and they topple over.
4. Fill some of the ruts in the driveway
5. Put the storm windows back on
6. Pulling out the flowers in the flower boxes
7. Rototilling up the garden spot so it will be ready for next spring
8. Weather stripping the front and back doors where the pets have pulled it off this summer
9. Oil changes for both vehicles
10. Winter tires for both vehicles - (actually one vehicle needs to be traded in and we need to get a new one but I don't know if that will happen before the winter realistically)
11. Put Max's toys into the quonset (this will have to wait until the bitter end because he will be playing with them as long as he can)
12. Fall Pruning. (HA - did You think I wouldn't get that in there?)
13. Plan a birthday party for a two year old and get ready with Halloween costumes.