Thursday, August 7, 2008

thursday thirteen: 13 yard/home dreams

Last Year we purchased our very own home, our first.

Since we will be paying on the mortgage for the next 30 years, I would like to make some improvements to the house and yard in that time. This year we are simply trying to keep up with mowing and picking up trash, but in years to come I hope we will see some of these improvements (in no particular order):

#1 A tree house #2 A rock wall

#3 A doggie door

#4. A labyrinth

#5 Lavendar field (but I don't know if we live in the right zone for one) #6 Raspberry canes
#7 A wrap around porch
#8 Window screens

#9 Glass tile bathroom. (Actually right now just any bathroom reno will do, but I dream of a glass tile bathroom. I'm a geek like that)


#10. We have the books, now we just need the library.


#11. A vegetable garden

#12. A windmill. At some point I think it would be cool to live off the grid. I don't know how likely that will ever be.

#13. A green house

No comments: