Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill In

You can check out Friday Fill In's by clicking here:




1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to spend time with my nan and Gran Ennis.

2. Give me music or give me television.

3. I am listening to Toad the Wet Sprocket on Windows Media Player.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking life is too hard.

5. I'll always be in love with my boy.

6. My idea of a good time includes lots of laughter.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having my night to sleep, tomorrow my plans include pruning and Sunday, I want to finish at least one book, hopefully two!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Have fun reading, it's what I'll be doing!

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

MiLeT said...

i think many are thinking of your number four.

thanks for dropping by. have fun on your weekend.

milet
www.lupusurvivor.com