Friday, August 8, 2008

friday fill in


1. You know you're old when - someone asks you if you are your child's grandparent.

2. My heart is divided between city living and country living.

3. Sleep uninterrupted by baby is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the end of the toilet paper role in the middle of the night, I have known the depths of desperation to find a new role in the dark without leaving the seat.

5. Gah, won't these people stop making excuses for why they don't do their jobs?

6. Take a vacation as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include watch GSP in ultimate fighting and Sunday, I want to nap!

2 comments:

Melli said...

ROFL! I LOVE your #4 and #6!!! Toooooo funny! I should have taken that route this time! Have a great weekend! Hope you get that nap!

Janet said...

nap...I need a nap!!!

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)