Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill In

To check out more Friday Fill in Participants, link here:

1. When I'm sick I'm grumpy.
2. When I take a walk, I think about how long until I can get back inside.
3. Money can't buy happiness but it can pay the bills.
4. Cotton makes me sleep comfortably when I have sheets made from it and leather makes me uncomfortable if I am trying to sleep on a leather couch.
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was __________.
6. My favorite color these days is green because I can't wait until it's spring again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include working - unfortunately and Sunday, I want to get some groceries so I can pack lunches for work!

1 comment:

Janet said...

i love green, too :-)

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend!