Monday, June 30, 2008

Will 6 words suffice?

I have been trying to work on this for a while, ever since I was tagged in May.
It wasn't so easy for me to do, but here's the six words I have come up with that "sum" me up... and I didn't put them in a sentence.

Laughing, learning, singing, sleeping, changing, committed.

Basically, the idea is to sum yourself up in six words or less, post it, and then tag someone else:
Write your own six word memoir.
Post it on your blog.
Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to this original post if possible.
Tag five more blogs with links.

Unfortunately I don't really know five more bloggers, my blogging world is a small one that consists of ....oh yeah, me, my spouse, and my friend ranavan who tagged me for this one so I can't really tag her back.

1 comment:

Ranavan said...

meh! you don't have to tag anyone....it is just fun to do!

good job on the 6 word memoir...it is a tough one isn't it!