Monday, June 30, 2008

Not working out as I had envisioned

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com

A photo collage, and it isnt working how it should because it needs to be BIG on the page, so you don't have to click on it, oh well, I never professed to be bloggerific.

I stole this tag from, behindkyanitesdoor

INSTRUCTIONS:1. Type your answer to each question below, into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy & paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

THE QUESTIONS:
1. What is your real christian/first name?
2. What is your favourite food - right now?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your latest celebrity crush?
6. What is your favourite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation destination?
8. What is your favourite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you now?
12. What is your Flickr/Blog name?


I am tagging byrningbunny and ranavan, they have both tagged me for something and I still owe them BOTH a response. I am not a slacker, just a deep thinker!

No comments: