Saturday, February 12, 2011

12 of 12: February

So it is the 12th and a Saturday. I had great plans for getting out and taking all kinds of pictures and instead I was woken with devastating news for my family and I spent the day reeling from the news and making calls to my siblings.
Here is the start of my day...
1. 7am
 2. 7:30 am
At least Hugo was blissfully sleeping!

 3. 3pm
I took Zuva with me to run some errands and to get out of the house and try to clear my head.

 4. 3:20pm
Zuva running behind me.
 5. 3:30 pm.
My shoes.
 6. 4pm
Unloading the vehicle. Got some junk food. Emotional eater am I.

 7. Some of the books I planned to read this weekend - I didnt get to any of them, but I do feel as though my kingdom is broken!
 8. The day ended like the day started - Hugo sleeping on me.

 9. I even tried to start a fire in the hopes that burning something would purge my feelings. Didn't work.

Well my 12 of 12 ended up being 9 of 12. I couldn't muster the energy or interest in photos today. Sorry !

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I love fires and dogs :)

I like the new look!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a trying day, but glad you were able to post some photos. Loving the doggie paw in the air. Hope things get better.

The Bumbles said...

Oh dear. Food, fire and pups did not manage to cheer you up - I hope that your news is something that you find your way through soon.

Dogeared said...

I'm sorry to hear you had bad news :-( I hope you're feeling a little more yourself soon. I loved the dog photos - Zuva on the passenger seat looks very regal, and the one of Hugo sleeping with his paw up, sweet!

Sorry I'm late commenting - I was late getting my own 12 up too, busy month!

Helen (Dogeared)