Link HERE to check out others who participate in Thursday Thirteen.
I love Christmas. I love Christmas Music. A LOT. IMMENSELY. HUGELY.
I can't get enough of it.
I like it enough to listen all year, (but other people tend to complain.)
Here are some favorites:
1. Shine for Me Again, Star of Bethlehem - I LOVE this song, but this is not the best version ( I don't like the singer in this version, but I couldn't find any other versions). Sorry!
2. There's Still My joy - Indigo Girls
3. Who Would Imagine a King - Whitney Houston (or in this case - Katherine McFee)
4. Sarah McLachlan - Song for a Winters Night
5. Bing Crosby and David Bowie - Little Drummer Boy
6. Boney M - Mary's Boy Child
7. The First Noel - Crash Test Dummies
8. Gabriel's Message - Sting
9. Face of Love - Jewel
10. What Child is This - Andrea Bocelli and Mary J Blige
11. Oh Holy Night - Susan Boyle
12. Ave Maria - Beyonce
13. Were you there on that Christmas Night
and Mary's Lullaby...
Sorry I couldnt find decent versions of the last two songs!