1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Evita. (this one was difficult because if I don't think I will like something I typically don't watch it.)
2. Home made spaghetti is a meal I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious! (we don't have a "recipe" for spaghetti but we eat it often. Sometimes it is really great and other times just "ok". I made a GREAT one last month. I wish I knew what I did.)
3. It's time for Canadian Thanksgiving.
4. A full night of sleep is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word homework again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a mountainside, and on the other was a sheer drop off.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching tv shows I recorded last night, tomorrow my plans include taking a nap and Sunday, I want to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with my family!