Friday, November 6, 2009

finally friday.....

Doing this nablopomo thing is making me try to get my creative juices flowing again to try and come up with creative things to post about and not just use meme's to fill the days. I do enjoy memes though so I will likely post a few this month. And I won't pretend for a minute that I am having any luck coming up with interesting ideas to write about.

In the meantime, I am glad it is Friday, I am glad I am done with work for the day, and I am looking forward to getting into bed with some books we got from the library last week. I have read four books this week - I feel almost human! (o.k. so they were the twilight series books so not anything deep or time consuming, bit it still felt good to read something from cover to cover!)

Unfortunately I have to be back to work on Sunday so I don't really get a whole weekend off. I am SPENT. There are not enough hours in the day for me to catch up on my sleep.

No comments: