Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas meme

DECK THE HALLS
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
We still use some wrapping paper, but my mom made us very cool gift bags which we use also. I prefer to use the gift bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
A real tree. At some point we would like to grow our own on our acreage.
3. When do you put up the tree?
We are not very consistent with when we put up the tree. I would like to put it up at the beginning of December but that would mean I had to be more organised.
4. When do you take the tree down?
When we are tired of it.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Not even remotely. Gag-o-rama
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Uh..... I got a bike one year.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad, because he always guesses what we got him but it's fun to try and surprise him - almost impossible.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My boy. I am always seeing thing I want to get him.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. Also if we get around to it. I have cards from last year stamped and addressed but never mailed.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
My parents gave me the same gift a few years in a row. (more than one). The worst one was a thing to put on a bike over the back wheel that zipped up and you could put stuff in it. I never used it but it was given to me a few consecutive years which was funny.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Original Grinch.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
All through the year I am looking for ideas for Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
This year I am regifting all the Ferrerro Rocher I have been given.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I like to eat my spouses Almond Rocha
16. Lights on the tree?
Absolutely.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I like way too many. I will do another post today about all the Christmas music I like. Little Drummer Boy is one favorite.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home. I would like to travel to my family, but it is insanely cold here and I won't get on the highway for love nor money.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
An Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Mrs Claus always delivers pajamas for us to open on Christmas eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Lines in stores.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I like handmade ornaments.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
At Christmas I get marrowfat peas and brussel sprouts. I love them both but only eat them at holidays.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I could probably think of a lot of things, but we are just exchanging for the kids this year.
26. Lights, blinking or always on?
We alternate.

No comments: