Monday, November 24, 2008

Stealing from "My 2 cents"

I am stealing from here. I am a fan of his site. A silent, lurking, copying type fan.

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
Yes I most certainly do.
2. Favorite late night snack?
Salty snacks. Figure it out.
3. Do you own a gun?
I have two guns. My left arm and my right.
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop?
Anything creamy, even though I don't think I have ever been to Starbucks in my life.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I only get nervous in stirrups - right when he says "This will be a little cold".
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love them, especially cooked on a stick over a fire.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
I would have to say.... I like a LOT of Christmas music, so . . . . Little Drummer Boy.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I prefer orange juice in the morning, if I drink anything.
9. Can you do push-ups?
I can do push up bras, but I prefer them on others.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
It was my wedding ring until I lost it.
11. Favorite hobby?
Watching tv or reading other peoples blogs.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
No, I lost it.
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
Nothing I would share here.
14. The last disease you contracted?
A computer virus.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I would so shimmy with any of the 3 women who just danced on DWTS. I need to do the dishes. I have to go to bed.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Dr. Pepper. Coke. Iced Tea
17. Current worry right now?
Are the cops looking for the hitchhiker I picked up Friday?
18. Current hate right now?
Not being able to sleep though the night.
19. Favorite place to be?
Asleep and dreaming.
20. How did you ring in the New Year?
At home. Not In the cold, not in a crowd. Just how I like it.
21. Like to travel?
I like to travel and then come home.
23. Do you own slippers?
WTF happened to #22? (that's a direct quote from My 2 cents and worth repeating). I used to own slippers and my cats dragged them around until they were no longer fit for human use.
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Skin tone. LOL. Actually it is blue with baby puke on the shoulder.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I like to sleep PERIOD. Have we not determined this already?
26. Can you whistle?
Nope.
27. Favorite singer/band?
I like LOTS of singers and bands. Recently I like thriving Ivory, but I ALWAYS like P!NK.
28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?
I could. And I would like to go on a survivor diet. it is a better option than a meth diet - which I have also considered.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever I am thinking of when I wake up.
30. Favorite girl’s names? Mine
31. Favorite boy’s name? Simon
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
I emptied my pockets to wash my pants tonight.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Watching the gay boys on DWTS.
34. Like your job?
Mostly.
36. Do you love where you live?
WTF happened to #35? (again - a direct quote) I will love it more when we have fixed it up. But I am happy it is warm and only slightly drafty.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three, but only two plugged in.
38. Who is your loudest friend?
I think I am the loudest among my friends. Sometimes I hear my voice echo. For real. And it has scared me.
39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed?
I drive the speed limit because my vehicle wont go faster than that.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I would love it if Cally had a crush on me. Or p!nk.
41. What is your favorite book?
Right now my favorite book is the story of Edgar Sawtelle because it is the one I am reading.
42. What is your favorite candy?
Peanut M and M's, or black licorice.
43. Favorite Sports Team?
LIVERPOOL!
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping more deeply than I have slept in months.

No comments: