Friday, January 11, 2013

To fill a spot while I draft other posts.

What eye color do you find sexiest? Blue
  • White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? Milk Chocolate
  • If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? A tree
  • Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? A medium sized town? I loved it.
  • Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite) Probably my Aunty Brenda.
  • What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Pineapple-Orange-Banana
  • Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? When we moved back to Zimbabwe I had to swim in class. I started on the side of the pool and swam and swam and ended up right where I started.
  • Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? Getting called up to be hypnotized on stage at the school and not being able to be.
  • Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? Tripping over a speed bump in the parking lot while I was walking backwards talking to my friends.
  • Pirates or ninjas? Why? Ninja's  - because I am one.
  • Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? Yes.
  • Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? I had a swing made by my grandfather and I LOVED it. Now I get motion sick on swings. I get motion sick WATCHING swings.
  • If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? When I was in university I wanted to get a monkey. Now that I have kids I don't need one anymore. I would like a Great Dane and a Sphynx cat.
  • What's your most favorite part of your body? My brain.
  • What's your most favorite part of your personality? My sense of humor.
  • Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Both.
  • Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? Yeah I think so, but I don't remember it and it was more than ten years ago.
  • Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? No, I don't drink.
  • What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? Mango Sticky Rice in Singapore and Tahdig ( I think that's what it is called ) its Persian rice.
  • Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? I prefer butter, but don't have it at all in my house anymore because of my sons dairy allergy.
  • Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) We buy 2% but I don't like milk and rarely do anything other than use it on cereal.
  • Which continents have you been on? Africa, Europe, Asia, North America.
  • Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? I get WICKED motion sickness as an adult.
  • Backpacks or satchels? Backpack.
  • Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? Sure. I care not what I wear truthfully.
  • What was your favorite cartoon growing up? We didn't really have cartoons when I was growing up - tv was only broadcast from 4 or 5pm each day. I liked Spiderman, Underdog and Hercules when we came to Canada and I watched Saturday morning cartoons. I used to read comic books and liked Asterix and Tintin.
  • If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? I'd like a cow. Pigs are mean.
  • If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? Seattle.
  • Longest plane ride you've ever been on? Vancouver to Hong Kong I think would be the longest for me.
  • The latest you've ever slept? It's been a long time since I've slept uninterrupted for very long, but I have probably slept into the afternoon. Maybe 3 pm (when I worked nights)
  • Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? I would wear it to an ugly sweater party.
  • Do you pick at scabs? Absolutely. Are scabs not meant to be picked?
  • Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Black or Garbanzo even though that wasn't offered as a choice.
  • How far can you throw a baseball? Not very far.
  • If you had to move to another country, where would you move? New Zealand.
  • Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?  I have had Vietnamese but don't remember it well enough to comment on how good it was.
  • Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Either one. I like things about both of them.
  • A relationship with love or one with sex? Yes.
  • Do you eat enough vegetables? I LOVE vegetables.
  • Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? I don't watch horror movies and never will. I like thrillers.
  • Would you scratch a crotch itch in public? Maybe?
  • Do you swear in front of your parents? If I do it is an accident!
  • Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween? A bunch of grapes.
  • If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? Back to the original colour of my childhood - Blonde.
  • Do you want to get married? Have kids? I am married and I have kids and I like both.
  • Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. I have one, I use it sometimes.,
  • City or nature person? City all the way, but I live on an acreage?!
  • Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) I don't even use makeup as makeup!
  • Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy? No.
  • Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! 1) I have 5 tattoos and I will get more. 2) I am good at cross stitch 3) I am a good singer 4) I am always trying to be a better person. 5) I am a loyal and devoted friend.
  • No comments: