1. If I was to walk into your life, would you have a place where I could lay down and take a nap?
2. Catch a bright star and place it under your pillow.
3. And you can send me some chorizo and corn tortillas from the USA. Oh, don't forget the chewy spree.
4. ... but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets. I have absolutely no idea how to start this sentence.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck doing someone else's job.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's the fact that I can't string together two cogent thoughts because I am so damn tired.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to sleep!