Monday, September 29, 2008

Friday Fill in (on Monday)



I am late getting this done, but I have a lot of fun doing it. Thanks to Janet for putting it together.



1. My birthday, my spouses birthday and halloween are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I am wrong, but not often.

3. I am a married lesbian and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I want to be left alone.

5. At work is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for staying in bed with a book.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to sleep!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow, October is going to be busy for you!

Did you get to sleep? I didn't last night, and omg I'm waaaaaaaaay too old to get less than 6 hours lol!