Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monthly Review of August

My month of August in review:
1) Photo of me: ( I am in this picture!)



2) Current candle scents: I splurged and got a new candle which is lit right now in the office but I am sneezing up a storm. I think I am allergic to the perfume in it - it is lovely though. It is sugared plums and a pretty purple colour.


3) What I am currently reading: I have just finished a book by Jeffrey Archer entitled "Prisoner of Birth" which I LOVED. I am a huge fan of Jeffrey Archer I recently decided.


4) Newest music I added to my playlist: new Indigo Girls CD which I have to order online because apparently no-one in Northern Alberta has ever heard of them. FOR SHAME.



5) Movies I saw: I didn't see any movies in August. Nope. Not one.


6) Something yummy I made this month: I didn't make anything spectacular this month. I need to step up in September and make something good.


7) The last place I ate out: A and W, only because they are the only fast food place in the town, not because I particularly like them. I asked for a teen burger with no onion but I think she requested EXTRA onion. raw onion - gag.


8.) Something that made me cry: When the BBQ rolled over my foot (and by BBQ I mean HUGE school BBQ) I think I shed a tear or two.


9) Something that made me laugh or gasp: I laughed with Max this month and we tickled and chased one another in the yard.


10) Something I looked forward to this month: I looked forward to school starting.


11) Something I am thankful for: My family.


12) Something I want to remember about this month: Max was running through the hallway and he knocked a large book off the shelf and onto his foot. My spouse asked him if he was ok and if he needed a kiss. He brought the book over for her to kiss.


13) A photo I took this month: Playing in the dirt pile.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

I can't see you! I can't see you!

You're candle sounds lovely :)