Friday, March 28, 2008

meme. "If I were..."

If I were a direction I’d be…. north west.
If I were furniture I’d be… a lazy boy recliner.
If I were a liquid I’d be… mercury.
If I were a sin I’d be…. pride.
If I were a gem/stone I’d be… aquamarine.
If I were a metal I’d be…. copper.
If I were a tree I’d be…. a baobab.
If I were a fruit I’d be… a mango, definitely not a kiwi because who would pick up something round and covered with hair and eat it?.
If I were a flower I’d be….african violet
If I were weather I’d be…. Partly cloudy with a high of 25 degrees and a chance of late night showers.
If I were a music instrument I’d be…. plucked and strummed a lot.
If I were an element I’d be.... sodium.
If I were a color I’d be…. green (or purple or blue)
If I were an animal I’d be…. an elephant.
If I were a sound I’d be…. singing.
If I were a lyric I’d be… "come on home, the team you're hitched to has a mind of it's own, it's just the forces of your past you've fought before, don't you recognize them anymore, I'm stacking sandbags against the river of your troubles."
If I were a song I’d be… 3am (Matchbox 20) - but this changes for me a lot.
If I were a music type I’d be…. acoustic anything
If I were a perfume/cologne I’d be… CK ONE
If I were a feeling I’d be…angry
If I were a book I’d be…a classic.
If I were food I’d be… Mexican.
If I were a city I’d be… Seattle, Washington.
If I were a taste I’d be…salty.
If I were a scent I’d be…vanilla.
If I were a word I’d be… breathe.
If I were a verb I’d be… growing.
If I were an object I’d be… a book.
If I were a piece of clothing I’d be… boxer shorts.
If I were a body part I’d be… skin.
If I were an facial expression I’d be… a scowl.
If I were a cartoon character I’d be… Asterix
If I were a movie I’d be…Crash.
If I were a geometrical figure I’d be… a dodecahedron
If I were one of the 4 seasons I’d be… late summer
If I were a sentence I’d be…"hey, can I ride you home?"

No comments: