Sunday, March 2, 2008

list #1 "stickers"

Last year I participated in the blog a day every day for the month of November from the website Nablopomo.

This same website is now posting a month to month challenge starting with the Month of March.
I was planning on participating in this months challenge and yesterday I missed day number one which excludes me from the "official" participation list, but I am going to go ahead and continue with my monthly postings anyway.

The theme for the month of March is "lists". I must post one list every day for the entire month. Today I will post two lists.

Here is my list numero uno.

This week at work I have been doing room assessments. I carry a clipboard to write these assessments on. When I was working as a "tracker", tracking kids on house arrest, I carried the same clipboard. I have had it now for a LONG time and it is covered with stickers.
Here is a list of some of the stickers on my clipboard.

1. Big Bird
2. Mickey Mouse with a soccer ball (x2)
3. Vans
4. AAA fasten seatbelts
5. del Monte - Equador
6. Horseshoe
7. Seatbelt warning
8. Wile E. Coyote
9. dinosaur
10. Lightening bolt
11. Cat in the Hat
12. Scooby Doo
13. Coca Cola
14. 2 beavers
15. 2 ladybugs
16 heart
17. Ying/Yang

No comments: