Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Still sick....

I thought it was over and we were all better. Then last night at 1:30 am, our littlest called out "Ma, Ma...... MA!" I went in and picked him up and asked him what was wrong. As I turned he puked EVERYWHERE. Poor little muffin. He is SO good natured and barely complains about anything, ever.
So into the shower we both went (I was covered from neck to ankle). My awesome spouse got up and cleaned up the floor while we were showering and we all went back to bed. He didn't puke again last night but I just called home and he is feeling miserable and back down for a nap. I HOPE it is because he is teething - I felt a molar last night which just came through - and not because we are headed for round two of illness in our house.
Tomorrow is my last day of work before the holidays and I am THRILLED to be getting some time off. I just don't want to spend it doing laundry and cleaning up after sick babies.
I don't care what anyone says, there is nothing about becoming a mother that makes it easier to clean up vomit. I don't care WHO it belongs to - I don't want to have anything to do with it!!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope the poor fella feels better soon.