Friday, March 11, 2016

New glasses

I have had some trouble reading for a little while because the words were not focussed. I went and picked up a pair of glasses from the drug store which helped a little. Finally last month I had an eye exam and it was determined that I needed a pair of progressive lenses. It is the first time in my life I have had an eye exam where my vision was not perfect and I have to admit I was bummed out about the whole thing. Anyway. Here are my new progressive lenses which I was told to put on and not take off but I have only managed to wear them for one day since I got them - they give me a headache!
I suppose if I find a book I want to read Ill have to dig them out.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

They look awesome! I didn't need glasses until my mid thirties. It's weird how stuff starts going wacko. :)