Thursday, March 17, 2016

more random questions

1. When was the last time you cried? 
This summer 
2. Were you named after anyone? 
My mom
And my great grandmother 
3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women? 
Haha - I don't think I am fickle 
4. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
Bacon ?   
5. Do you have kids? 
Yes I have five kids . 
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? 
I hope so. 
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
I used to use it all the time. I think now I don't use it much at all. 
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes 
9. Would you bungee jump? 
I have and I would do it again - but I'll jump out of a plane first. 
10. What is your favorite cereal? ProNutro from South Africa
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 
Not usually but I wear Birkenstocks most of the year and they don't have laces 
12. Do you think you are strong enough to be with me? 
I don't know who this is referring to lol. 
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla, because I can't get coconut pineapple icecream from Lucki's in California.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?I don't usually notice people. (i'm not kidding)
15. Red or pink?
Red 
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? 
My weight. 
17. Who do you mess with the most? 
Um.....I tease my brothers about their hair loss. 
18. What was the last thing you ate? 
Yogurt. 
19. What are you listening to right now? 
Amp radio from Calgary. 
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? 
A client. 
21. Why aren’t you living your dream?
I don't know exactly what my dream is . 
22. Last movie you watched? 
In the theater the last movie I watched was zootopia 
23. What did you dream about last night?
I dreamed I had two black kittens.   
24. What book are you reading? 
I am Currently not reading a book. 
25. Summer or winter? Anything but winter.
26. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
27. Do you have any special talents?
I don't think so. I do know a song for just about everything .   
28. What are they? Don't have any. 
29. What did you watch on TV last? 
Chicago PD 
30. What is your favorite sound? 
Silence 
31. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Beatles.

No comments: