Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 12 of 12

It is the 12 of the month again and so here are 12 photos which captured my day from almost beginning to end!
1. CJ loves animals and finds them at other peoples houses also!
2. Under the table is a safe place for toddlers to play when the number of people and feet in the house gets too high!
3. They love doing chores if it means they can drive the quad.
4. Friends arrive!!!
5. I get to hold sleeping babies :)
6. Getting pulled behind the quad.
7. Laughter
8. Too much fun.
9. CJ found an old ARGO and has plans for it.
10. He made me a sign for my car - no swears.
11. Bedtime with our pets.
12. night night

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These 12 pic posts are great. I can't believe it's time for another one already...time flies! I'm amazed at the snow. We had a 75F degree day this past weekend! It's chillier again, though-- 50s during the day and 30s at night until next week. I'm ready for Spring.