Monday, June 8, 2015

June snapshot

Current mood:  chaotic
Current movie: havent watched any movies this month
Current TV Show: TV? who has time for tv?
Current book: Born with Teeth
Current song: Heartbeat song by Kelly Clarkson
Current album: Piece by Piece - Kelly Clarkson
Current food: I have some fruit and yogurt in the fridge, I really want to make a shake but im having blender difficulty.
Current drink: coffee
Current color: blue
Current Beauty Product: Nada - but I dreamt last night I needed to wax my eyebrows again - is that considered a beauty product?
Current celebrity crush: Season 3 of OITNB starts this week, I will get my Alex Vause fix!(Laura Prepon)
Current Project: Masters degree project. I dont think this thing is ever going to end.
Current need: I drastically need to alter the energy in my life
Current guilty pleasure(s): reading the book on the list of NPR's top 100 teen novels.
Current annoyance: messed up wifi connection at my house and corresponding cell phone bill
Current excitement: I was able to get my haircut from my all time favourite hairdresser who moved to Edmonton a while back. YAY!
Current triumph: I joined boot camp two weeks ago. I absolutely love it and I am bummed there is no calss today. I feel like I NEED to go and work out every day - I havent felt that way in a VERY VERY long time.
Current anticipation: Sorting all the boxes in the little house
Photo I took this month: The boys playing with their uncle

Photo of me this month:

No comments: