Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 of 12 : December

Today is an interesting day the 12th of the 12th 2012. (12.12.12)
I had an appointment today to go to Grande Prairie and get a tattoo on my foot. When I started out the day it was still pretty dark.
 

Once I was on the road it was getting lighter. I was taking photos as I was driving so I was not focussed on the quality of the photo at all.  Headed down to the river the roads were sketchy.

 For November we have had a LOT of snow.

 Crossing the bridge.
 My first tattoo of the day - I got two.
This is words from the song " You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerry and the Pacemakers, more famous for the fact it is the song of the Liverpool Football Club.

 This is my tattoist. James. He is excellent.
 Set up
 Stencil
 Working on Tattoo number 2 - my family crest (adapted by me for the purposes of this tattoo)
 Needle
 Oh the gorgeous colours of ink. So pretty!
 Done!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

The crest turned out great! How long did it take?