Friday, July 6, 2012

Outside my Window - July

Outside my window... the sun is shining brightly and this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous!
I am thankful for... my boys. Tomorrow my baby turns FOUR!
From the kitchen... last night Shel and I had a salad. I think it has been a month since we last had a salad?! We needed it!!!!
I am wearing... my birkenstocks ! I STILL need to paint my toenails  - it was on my list last month!
I am creating...toy boxes for the boys.
I am reading... Cold Fire by Kate Elliott
I am hoping... to have an amazing birthday tomorrow for my humpback whale.

I am hearing... Pink. Blow Me (one last kiss)
Around the house... we are sorting a lot. We have a LOT to go!!
One of my favorite things... birthdays.
Here is a picture I am sharing...  working with the boys on the lid of a toy box.



No comments: