Monday, April 30, 2012

30 day drawing challenge

30 Days Drawing Challenge

From Here originally (but I got it from HERE)
I found this a while ago and thought I would really be interested in it but my drawing skills are not so hot. Then I started to play drawsome on my iphone and while I am still not convinced my drawing skills are any good I might as well draw something for my blog considering how much drawing I do for my friends anyway!
So here is the schedule and the first thing I have to draw is myself. I will try to have something ready to scan tomorrow to start day one of the challenge. Anyone care to join me? Jill?

Day 1 - Yourself



Day 2 - Favorite Animal



Day 3 - Favorite Food



Day 4 - Favorite Place



Day 5 - Best Friend



Day 6 - Favoriote Book Character [Can’t be a movie]



Day 7 - Favorite word



Day 8 - Favorite animated Character



Day 9 - Favorite TV Show



Day 10 - Favorite Candy



Day 11 - Turning point in my life



Day 12 - Most Recent accomplishment



Day 13 - Comic



Day 14 - Favorite Fairytale



Day 15 - Family picture



Day 16 - Inspiration



Day 17 - Favorite plant



Day 18 - Just a doodle



Day 19 - Something New



Day 20 - Somthing orange



Day 21 - Something you want



Day 22 - Something you miss



Day 23 - Something you Need



Day 24 - A couple



Day 25 - Scenery



Day 26 - Something you don’t like



Day 27 - someone you love



Day 28 - anything you’d like



Day 29 - A place you want to go



Day 30 - A congrats banner for finishing the Challenge

No comments: