Friday, November 30, 2007

friday fill in

1. When my blog is broken, I check on it over and over again waiting for it to be working again.
2. I saw the most amazing ? this morning ... I didn't see much this morning because my alarm didn't go off and I was late to work.
3. ? is the new movie I'm most looking forward to seeing. I don't even know what new movies are out - I live in a town with no movie theater. ACK!
4. Work is Necessary and a fun place to see friends and students.
5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy Life the most.
6. If only we had something to remove snow from our driveway with!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillaxing with my spousal unit, tomorrow my plans include trying to get the quonset open so I can retrieve our Christmas decorations and Sunday, I want to catch up on reading and watching tv. OH.. I can't forget taking a nap!

No comments: