Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friday Fill in

1. I enjoy laughing more than anything else.
2. Blogging satisfies my need for writing.
3. When I look at a full moon, I feel like laughing, because Shel pointed out the other day that we call a day with no clouds a sunny day, but we don't call a night with no clouds a "moony" night.
4. If I want a snack, I usually reach for a cadbury fruit and nut bar.
5. The most recent movie I saw, "bound" made me pick my jaw up off the floor, squirm (lol), shake my head in disbelief and add it to my list of favorite movies!
6. If only I weighed less than 200 pounds.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in a hotel room, tomorrow my plans include buying a filing cabinet and making buscuit pudding and Sunday, I want to enjoy a meal with friends and family!

No comments: