Saturday, May 23, 2015

Visiting my family



I had an opportunity this week to come out and visit my mom. She has been ill and it was nice to come and spend some time with her. I always enjoy the time we spend together, and an added bonus to coming here is that my sister and my mom live in the same city. I get to hang out with her and her family as well and this year the timing was right for me to attend my niece and nephews soccer games! 
After a game earlier this week we were trying to get a photo of all the girls and my nephew was trying to photo bomb us. These two little girls came over from another team - total strangers and not even eight years old - and tried to join in on the photobomb ing. They were jumping up and down in front of my brother in law and not getting into the picture frame so they started throwing their water bottles into the air. We could not stop laughing. Making memories with my family is awesome . 

Tomorrow I leave already - I saw the kids for the last time this afternoon. I will miss them - it's times like these I am reminded of how I wish we lived closer so we could see more of one another as the kids grow up. 

I Love my goofy family. 



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope your mom is okay.

My sister and I spent a week together two weeks ago ... it's great to spend time with family.