Thursday, April 16, 2015

12 of 12 : April

On the 12 of each month I try to take 12 photos throughout the day. For some reason today I didn't take twelve? I am not sure how that happened - but here are the ones I did take.

Max took some sidewalk chalk from Easter and drew some lovely pictures on the side of the house. A lovely greeting to visitors!

 
CJ found a mask. My superhero.

 
Momma Shel brought the kids hula hoops. CJ is a star! He can hula hoop like a wild thing and he loves it. He can even multi task and watch tv at the same time!

 
The baby has decided she likes the toddler bed.


Unfortunately, the one whom the bed was purchased for ( but has never slept in it one night in her life) has decided that now the baby likes it - she likes it also!

 
Foot comparison time. Me and minion 4.

 
Story time. One sacked out completely on her official pillow.

 
Puppy nap time.


Trying to keep these two off the couch is a joke!

 
Since I didn't take 12 photos on the 12th, here is one from the bus yesterday. I am REALLY happy that the sun is up now and that the snow is gone, but the mornings are still really cold. Bring on summer!
 

No comments: