I took this from HERE
1. If you and your friends formed a biker gang, what would your name be?
Flyin' Purple People Eaters
2. Are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
I would say I am more of a talker.
3. What's your favorite sport?
Soccer. Football. English Premier League. Liverpool Football Club. Are there any other sports?
4. Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Being cold is hell for me.
5. Who do you think should be the next president of the United States?
6. Do you believe in fate?
I like the idea of fate. Don't know if I believe in it though.
7. Have you ever been fired? If so, why?
8. If you had the opportunity to live one year of your life over again, which year would you choose?
Probably 2002. Following the brain surgery of my spouse, I would do better because I know better.
9. If you won a $1,000 shopping spree for any store, which store would you pick?
If I were being practical I would choose the grocery store, but I would prefer a bookstore, maybe amazon.com or overstock.com
10. Who do you think should run for president of the United States?
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, which one person would you bring with you?
My spousal unit
12. Are you a morning or night person?
Absolutely a night person
13. If you had to cook dinner for someone tonight, what would you make?
Martha's Chicken and nuts
14. What do you think was the greatest invention in your lifetime?
The one I personally use - ereader.
15. What do you think is your most attractive feature?
16. Where's your favorite place to buy clothes?
17. What did you eat for breakfast today?
I don't eat breakfast because I am not a morning person and eating in the morning makes me sick.
18. What was your favorite year?
The END of last year when the adoptions were made final - not the beginning of the year when we were told we were not permitted to adopt!
19. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
Rosie O Donnell or Steffi Graf.
20. If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
I am assuming that my family and pets are safe... I would grab.... 1.Photoalbums. 2. African Art. 3. Journals.
21. How many countries have you traveled to?
Let's see.... 7, but I have been in airports in more.
22. If you could have the starring role in one movie what would it be?
I thought tomb raider but I would rather star opposite angelina jolie than replace her as the lead....
So I think I would like to be the lead in "Salt". I would love to be a spy :)
23.Would you rather be a zombie or a werewolf?
24. What's your favorite season of the year?
25. What's your favorite city?
26. Star Trek or Star Wars?
I used to be all about Star wars but probably now more Star Trek. That's what happens when you marry a trekkie.
27. What websites do you spend the most time on?
Facebook. Netflix. Postsecret. Goodreads.
28. If you could go on a road trip with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
I'd go with my spouse and we would visit every province and state in Canada and the USA
29.What's your dream car?
I have always wanted a mini-cooper, but it would be asinine to have one where we live. So I have to say .... some kind of BIG truck with 4 wheel drive.
30. What was your favorite movie as a child?
The only movies I can remember from when I was a child are E.T. and Return from Witch Mountain. I preferred E.T.