Thursday, July 5, 2018

WOO HOO!!!!!

I am back!!!!
I have a laptop and I am connected to the internet and I am BACK baby. YEAH.
I have missed blogging and there has been a crap ton happen in the last year that would have taken me away from blogging anyway, but things seem to be settling down now and I have the means with which to post so here I am.
So here's a quick update:
I am now separated and living alone with the two oldest boys. My goal is to get a divorce as soon as I am able but I have to wait until I have been legally separated for a year.
I am no longer fostering children. Unfortunately because I have to work full time I can't be home full time with the kids and we were licensed as a couple to be foster parents  - I was not licensed as a single person - I have lost the three littles to another foster home in another community. It has been the hardest thing to come to terms with out of everything that has happened and I miss them desperately - all the time.
Overall, I am happier than I have been for a LONG time - and that's saying something! Don't get me wrong - life is not easy - but things are looking up, and now I can get back to writing which I love and miss. Here we go. Keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times.

No comments: