I saw this idea on the internet for asking your kids questions each year on their birthday and then compiling it from each year into a book for them when they are older. I thought it was a cool idea and so we started today!
Here are CJ's answers:
1. What is your favorite color? Flames and blue flames and red flames. Actually, all the flames and red and yellow and purple.
2. What is your favorite toy? Monster truck toy with a remote and with red flames on.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges and apples and bananas and strawberries and grapes and everything. Which one do you like the most? Strawberries!
4. What is your favorite tv show? Tuff Puppy and Sponge bob and Flushed away.
5. What is your favorite movie? Flushed away
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Sandals (he got a pair of sandals today for his birthday. Until today he has been wearing flip flops!)
7. What is your favorite animal? Dogs and kitty cats
8. What is your favorite song? Blue and Pink (CJ made up this song last year when we went to Edmonton. All he does is sing “Pink and Blue” over and over and over again. When Max joins in he tells him to stop singing because it messes him up!)
9. What is your favorite book? He didnt have an answer to this question , but when we got ot th elibrary he always chooses a "where's Waldo book to bring home and when we were in Edmonton at the hotel last year he got a Bible in the room which he take EVERY WHERE with him and which he wants us to read from for him before bed.
10. Who is your best friend? Evan and Justin Weenink.
11. What is your favorite snack? Root
12. What is your favorite drink? Root beer (He drinks more chocolate milk than rootbeer!)
13. What is your favorite breakfast? Egg and Bacon Sandwich and pancakes.
14. What is your favorite lunch? Noodles
15. What is your favorite dinner? Noodles and pancakes.
16. What is your favorite game? Every single game (on his ipad)
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Bikes
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
19. What do you sleep with at night? cars
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A worker man to fix bikes if loose chains fall off. (He can already fix a chain that comes off a bike and he is good at it!)