Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Stealing

From the Blog Sunday Stealing here is this weeks meme:

Today's meme was ripped off a blogger named Dark Trinity from the blog Sparking Beach. He states he got it from DA.. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.


1. Ever been given or received an engagement ring?
 I have been given an engagement ring and I gave it back!
 
2. Longest relationship?

I am currently in a relationship which has lasted since 1997.
 
3. Last gift you received?

My sons wrap things up and give them to me as presents. I think the last thing they wrapped was a measuring tape or an e-reader.

4. Ever dropped a mobile phone?

Yes, and broken the screen on it. I dropped my i-phone on the kitchen floor this weekend.
 
5. When is the last time you worked out?

Couldn't tell you.
 
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?

My sons, but are they really "things"?
 
7. Last food you ate?

Noodle soup which I shared with my sons.

8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Height?
 
9. One favorite song?

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. I LOVE music and have many, many favorites. Apparently - according to songpop, I am not good at naming them very quickly!
 
10. Where do you live?

In a house, on a road, without close neighbours, where I can see the stars at night.

11. High school attended:

Walter Murray - In Saskatoon
 
12. Cell phone provider:

Telus
 
13. Favorite shop:

Any bookstore.
 
14. Longest job:

I am currently working in a job I have held for close to ten years.
 
15. Do you own a smart phone? Why?

Is an i-phone smart? Because that's what my spouse has and we wanted to share apps and play games together.
 
16. Do you prank call people?

No 
17. Last wedding you attended?
My sisters wedding in Utah and I had a LOT of fun.

18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery:

The first person I would call would be my mom. I don't know which friend I would call. Unfortunately my friends aren't good at answering the phone when I call. It would serve them right if I called to say I won the lottery and they ignored me.

19. Last time you saw your best friend(s)

When I was at my sisters wedding in Utah I saw my best friends. I miss them.
 
20. Favorite fast food Restaurant:

I don't really have one. I like certain things from different fast food places. I like Wendy's chili. I used to be a fan of Chick Fil A but alas I am not anymore, and there isn't one close to me so I haven't eaten there in MANY years. I also like In N Out burger - I went there 2 years ago when I was in Utah.

No comments: